Target URL has not been set
The most common reason your form may not be working comes down to not setting a URL or URL formatting issues.
To set a URL, go to Publish>Target Pages.
- Your URL is not entered into the Target URL section (to add your URL go to "Add to Site > then add your URL into the target URL area)
- Your URL includes the www. (all URLs must be entered without the www.)
- Your URL does not include https:// or http:// (enter your URL as https://domain.com)
- You've entered your URL with https but your site does not use SSL and actually displays as http:
- You did not include the * at the end of your URL (We suggest always including the * so it reads as https://domain.com/*